Hello,

we need to install subversion in a production environment on a Linux
Debian Stable system.
The version of subversion should be as stable as possible and possibly
one of the 1.6.x series.

Unfortunately, the version from the stable branch provides subversion
1.5.x, while 1.6.x is available from debian "backports".
We would like to know if the 1.6.x from debian testing can be
considered suitable for production.

We also have other questions:
- why CollabNet does not (apparently) certify any binary version for debian
- it seems now CollabNet binaries derive from the same sources from
Apache without any modifications. Is this right?

Thank you in advance.