Around about 08/02/11 09:03, Daniel Shahaf typed ...
Thanks.  However, to clarify, I'm not specifically interested in the
"give us N revisions" form; I'm just interested in seeing a coherent
patch at the end, and wanted to ensure you haven't forgotten that in
depth of coding.
Good luck / and thanks,

That's fine; I'm all too aware that this'd be a patch on a stable branch, with all the extra care that entails. I'd already decided that if the final solution hid the wood with the trees I'd maybe not submit it. Well, I'll probably post what I've done for interest if nothing else.

  It's just going to take longer that I planned :)

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature