Hi,

My WC have 1881dirs and 12693 files, and I am experiencing extreme slowness in some situations: 'svn propget svn:dummyprop -R' in WC root take 70seconds! In svn 1.6 it take 2 seconds.
In WC's with around 200dirs, it's only take a few seconds in svn 1.7 too.

Discovered the problem while testing TortoiseSVN, where svn_wc_revision_status2 took 70seconds on WC root.

Seems svn_wc__node_walk_children/walker_helper is slow. Does not seem to scale linear.

Strangely, 'svn stat -v > nul' in WC root only take 2 seconds, and it is also recursive and traverse all nodes in WC, so there seem to be several implementations of walking nodes in wc.db, where one is fast.

Gunnar Dalsnes