Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:07:31 +0300, /Daniel Shahaf/:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:38 +0200, "Johan Corveleyn" wrote:

No, I don't think that's correct.

--ignore-space-change: ignores changes in the amount of white-space,
but not ignoring "all white-space". This means that "having no
white-space" in not considered equal to "having white-space". Example:
"abc       def" is considered equal to "abc def", but not equal to
"abcdef".

--ignore-all-space: ignores all differences in white-space, including
between "having no white-space" and "having white-space". I.e. "abc
  def" is considered equal to "abcdef".

The above two only apply to white-space, not to eol-style, if I'm not
mistaken.

Thanks for the correction, Johan.  (I haven't tested your theory
either, but I assumed you'd jump in if I were spreading
misinformation about the diff code.)

So the --ignore-eol-style is orthogonal.

Can't you just use both options?
     svn diff / blame -x --ignore-space-change -x --ignore-eol-style

Or, with the short option for ignoring space-change:
     svn diff / blame -x-b -x--ignore-eol-style

And here I thought the syntax would be

svn $subcommand -x "--ignore-space-change --ignore-eol-style"

though, of course, if your syntax works I'll use it from now on
(because it's more easily parseable).

That's what I've found, also. Thank you both Johan and Daniel, for helping me figuring it out.

--
Stanimir