On Jun 10, 2011, at 17:09, <k...@timpanisoftware.com>
<k...@timpanisoftware.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if there is some sort of global list of Subversion plug-ins,
> etc., including both open source projects and commercial products.
>
> For example, it would be nice if there was a unified list of all the
> different svn clients, integrations with build systems, etc.

The Subversion project used to maintain such a list but it became unwieldy and
was deleted. They now recommend you use Google to find such things. You can
still find the last version of this list in the 1.6.x branch but it is gone
from trunk:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/branches/1.6.x/www/links.html