"Markus Schaber" <m.scha...@3s-software.com> schreef op 14/06/2011
11:54:04:

> > Isn't that exactly what freshmeat offers at
> > http://freshmeat.net/tags/subversion ?
>
> I'm not sure whether freshmeat will accept all Subversion-related
> Software (they seem to restrict themselves to "Unix, cross-platform and
> PalmOS", and have a tendency to free / open source software). Certain
> Windows-Only software like TortoiseSVN, SharpSVN or AnkhSVN are not
> mentioned there.

Good point, I never noticed it didn't list windows only software, guess it
was too good to be true.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."