Hi there everyone,

I am just wondering if there is a short-hand way of excluding a directory from
a copy?

I am wanting to create a branch from the trunk - but omit a specific directory
from the copy as it contains about 1GB of binary data that are not required for
the work that will be occurring in the branch.

I can manually do it, by doing a WC->WC copy and then simply deleting the
sub-directory that I don't need, prior to committing the branch.
But I thought I would ask if there was a smarter and more efficient way to do
it first.

As always - thanks!

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis