I removed the <Location /svn> block. No, Apache does not function.

*telnet hk.pimco.mobi 80
Trying 202.181.201.137...
Connected to hk.pimco.mobi.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0*
(pressed Enter twice)
*Connection closed by foreign host.*

In my last message I did not include the Apache version number; the output of '/usr/sbin/httpd -v' is:
*    Server version: Apache/2.2.14 (Unix)
    Server built:   Feb 10 2010 22:22:39*
Is there any way to check the version number of the SVN modules if they are not working?