on 08/01/2011 09:55 AM Les Mikesell said the following:
On 8/1/11 2:37 AM, Manuel Lemos wrote:

As I mentioned before, I needed to see traffic to SSL servers, which
you cannot
see with Wireshark unless you have the server private SSL key, which
is not the
case. Thanks for the tip anyway.

If you have read access to a full repository, you should be able to
mirror it to your own instance with svnsync - after which you can set up
a server any way you like.

Right, but I am afraid it would not be the same because I could not figure the issues my client has with specific types of SubVersion servers but not with svn based servers.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

JS Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in JavaScript
http://www.jsclasses.org/