On Aug 18, 2011, at 11:39, André Hänsel wrote:

> I am using Subversion with TortoiseSVN over HTTPs.
>
> Now that I access my SVN server in Germany from Thailand and displaying logs
> and getting diffs is horribly slow, I wonder if I can enable any kind of
> compression?

The topic recently came up on the list just recently.

http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2011-08/0148.shtml

I believe the end result was you can enable compression (consult Apache
documentation), and it may help in some circumstances. It might possibly cause
problems for some Subversion clients. You'll have to see if it adversely
affects the clients you use.