On 24/08/11 12:28, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:15:28PM +0100, Giulio Troccoli wrote:
Recently I have starting experiencing something I always thought not
possible in Subversion.

I work on Ubuntu with SVN 1.6.12. If I move or delete a file using
the OS Subverision marks the file as deleted rather than missing.

$ rm foo.php
$ svn st
D       foo.php

while I was expecting

$ svn st
!       foo.php
This should be the output, yes.

Has this been introduced in 1.6.12? Is there a way to "switch it off" ?
No, this hasn't changed.
Something must have run 'svn rm' or 'svn move' on this file.

I thought so, but I have checked both rm and mv and they are not aliases or scripts. I'm really lost here

Giulio