On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de> wrote:
>> Now, when I try to run cat svn-dumpfile | svndumpfilter include
>> /htdocs/CCDB | svnadmin load /path/to/new/repo I get an error from
>> svndumpfilter:
>> svndumpfilter: Invalid copy source path '/CCDB'

> Somewhere in history the path you include was copied from /CCDB.
> You need to include copy history, i.e. you need add /CCDB to your
> include list.

I know I have some projects that were imported or loaded from a cvs
conversion into the wrong place, then immediately moved.  I haven't
tried to separate these back out, but if I ever do, is there  a way to
clean up the path?   Would it work to start the dump at the revision
of the move to the current path (without --incremental) if I'm willing
to lose the older history that might have been in a cvs conversion?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikes...@gmail.com