David Hopkins wrote on Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:30:46 +0800:
> Greetings,
>
> I have an SVN repo that is failing svnadmin verify on revision 192.
>
> For some reason the verify output says:
>
> [...various successful revisions...]
> * Verified revision 191.
> svnadmin: Can't read file 'E:\Repositories\Client_Name\db\revs\0\16
> 2': End of file found
>
> I'm not sure why the verification command for revision 192 would throw
> an error description for revision 162. Revision 192 affected a
> completely different part of the repository to revision 162, so there is
>
> no obvious relationship between them.

Possibly due to rep-sharing?  Does db/revs/0/192 contain the number
"162" in ASCII decimal delimited by whitespace?  You can check that with
the following command:   grep -a "^text:" db/revs/0/192

Does 'svnadmin dump -r 162 >NUL' work ?

To answer your question: yes, most definitely a copy of the r192 (and/or
r162) rev file would allow to pinpoint the problem, however you might
not want to share those files on a public list as they may contain
sensitive data (versioned file contents).