I am sorry but I do not know the answer to your question.

However I am intrigued as to why you want to use BDB instead of the
now-standard FSFS backend?  I ask because I use svn/fsfs on windows (without
problems) and the only reason that comes to mind is you have a lot of data
already in BDB?

~ mark c