Hi Bert,

Firstly, thanks for the reply.
It seems that deleting the cached credentials and recreating them, did the
trick.

I (obviously) didn't ever manually create the cache or edit it myself.
I assumed that changing to the new URL would simply create a new credential
"set" for that URL and was, thus,  surprised when it kept asking me to
authenticate with any svn operation.

I don't know if that is expected behaviour or perhaps a bug that needs some
attention?

As always - thanks!

Gavin.