On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Grant <emailgr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My workflow above only describes a single repository on the dev
> machine, the production machine wouldn't have a repository.  rsync
> would synchronize the source files, not the repository.

Normally you would do that with a subversion client, creating
different workspaces for development, testing, and production with
commit/update operations to move data instead of rsync.   Variations
on that are possible, but you really don't want to set up a path that
has a way to get something into production that wasn't committed as a
known revision or tag.  Rsyncing from a test/staging copy to
production is probably ok - going straight from the development
workspace where changes are being made would be more risky.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com