Von: Jens Geyer [mailto:j...@vsx.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 16:56
An: Bostjan Skufca; users@subversion.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Unable to delete directory in repository, server version 1.7.1

I can confirm that.
Deleting is only possible if the user has write permnissions on the
ENTIRE path.

        / top/subdir/mypath

In order to delete mypath, the user needs write permission on

        /
        /top
        /top/subdir
        /top/subdir/mypath

With an 1.6.x server, write access to /top and above were not necessary.

I could not find any documentation about this changed behavior. Next, it
is not really what we want. I don't want to give all users write access
on the entire tree up to the rootfolder just to enable them to svn
delete their own files and folders.