On 17.11.2011 11:35, Cooke, Mark wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Skvortsov [mailto:s...@protey.ru]
Sent: 17 November 2011 07:09
Subject: Re: "svn commit" does not work with SVNParentPath in
location and 1.7-client (HTTPv2)

<snip>

I disagree. This cite is irrelevant to my issue.

It worked in 1.6 servers. It seems like regression.

I am surprised that it worked.

I am not, because it's correct way.

You asked for help on this list.  Stefan took the time to explain what is wrong
with your configuration and why.

Frankly, I want to see full explanation for these questions:

- Why "checkout" / "update" work with my configuration, but "commit" not?

- Why this configuration worked on 1.6 but fails on 1.7? (With the same Apache version).

Until I'll see adequate explanations I suppose that there are a regression bug.

Now you tell him he is wrong?

Nope. I said that I disagree.
I did non see enough strong arguments for his thesises.

Are you an apache httpd developer?

No, but I know internals of Apache (and even wrote several modules). So I know what I am talking about. Are you?

If not, then I recommend you re-read Stefan's explanation, he does know what he
is talking about.

Please, re-read my answer to Stefan.

--
Sergey Skvortsov