This functionality is not "baked in".  It might well be possible to do with a
pre-commit hook but you (your admin team) would need to write and maintain the
script.  Personally I have not tried to do such things.

> 3. Is it possible host repos in 2 different physical locations?

What do you mean by host?  There is built-in support for providing read-only
mirrors (also as write-through proxies) but if you want multiple 'master'
repositories then you need to look to WanDISCO's proprietry MultiSite extension.

> 4. How to delete folders or file permanently.

I assume you mean "remove completely from all history"?  Ignoring all the
arguments about if a source control product should even allow this, it is only
currently possible by 'dump', 'dumpfilter' and 'reload'ing the whole
repository.  It is a feature on the roadmap
(http://subversion.apache.org/roadmap.html) called 'obliterate' but not soon.

> As of now we are using following software for svn access:
>
> Collabnet Subversion Edge 2.0.1
> SVN 1.6
> Tortoise 1.6.
>
> We are using SVN system as trail basis before adapting for
> entire company. So please clarify above issues.

I assume you have found and read the online subversion book?

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/index.html

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Jerryleen S
>
> Project Coordinator, PRDC

> Do it only if it is absolutely necessary.
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> The contents of this email including attachment(s), if any,
> are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
> information. If you have received this mail in error, please
> notify the
> sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and
> any attachment(s).Computer viruses or other malware
> can be transmitted by email. Therefore, please check this
> email and any attachment(s) for the presence of viruses, malware,
> etc. The PRDC accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage
> - whether direct or consequential - caused by any virus, malware,
>  etc. transmitted by this email.

...can you remove the above disclaimer from posts to public mail lists (it
makes no sense)?

~ mark c