On 12/21/2011 4:31 PM, Randon Spackman wrote:

Hmm... It's close, but the limitations on only assigning one per file are a bit onerous; it's very often in the same file that I'm working on that I find bugs, etc., that I want to commit separately.

Randon

Normally I have one "main" sandbox and one "quick updates" sandbox. The latter doesn't get used very often - only when I need to fix something quickly while the code in the main sandbox is in an unstable state. Updating this backup sandbox takes much less time than a full update, and my machine is not so small that a few gigabytes of duplicated storage would fill it.

--
    David Chapman         dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA