Am 10.01.2012 12:16, schrieb Markus Schaber:
Hi,

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.ref.svnversion.re.html states:

If invoked on a directory that is not a working copy, svnversion assumes
it is an exported working copy and prints "exported":

$ svnversion
exported
However, calling svnversion.exe 1.7.2 (r1207936), installed by the TortoiseSVN 64 Bit
installer, outputs the message "Unversioned directory":

D:\>svnversion
Unversioned directory
I did not test with older svn versions, as I have no older version available
here right now, but this may be either a documentation bug or inaccuracy, or it
also might be an incompatible change which is likely to break some scripts
relying on the documented behaviour.

Best regards

Markus Schaber
Hi,

just to confirm that older versions behave as documented:

1.)
me@mine:some_unversioned_dir$ svnversion --version
svnversion, Version 1.6.12 (r955767)

2.)