Hello,

> Tried to do a cleanup on my folders and got this message.
>
> 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.3\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\workqueue.c'
>
>  line 673: assertion failed (checksum != NULL)

Are you asking for help?  In which case, what were you doing that required a
cleanup?  Had you upgraded a pre-1.7 working copy by any chance?

> I think the last developer left hardcoded lines in the code
> as there is a reference to a "D" drive followed by the path
> of Development...
>
> I do not have that path on my pc.

FYI: That path is from the original source of your subversion client
(TortoiseSVN) and helps to identify where the error was trapped, it is nothing
to do with your code.

> Regards
> Greg Townes

~ mark c