Hi,

I got a Subversion Exception with the message "Subversion encountered a serious
problem.  Please take the time to report this on the Subversion mailing list."
This sounds very simple, but I'm now 5 pages into the explanations on the
Apache site, where it says most reports will be thrown away, they have to be
properly validated (huh?) and we should read the entire site documentation and
community process before continuing.

I did my best to search for similar issues, but it's not really clear if my
search was complete.  Anyway, here's what I got, you asked me to send it, so
even if you'll probably throw it away I guess I'll send it.

Trying to revert a directory, I got:

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.6.8\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\tree-conflicts.c'
line 570: assertion failed (strcmp(dir_path, svn_path_dirname(victim path,
pool)) == 0)

Hopefully you can make use of it, since you can't cut and paste the
information, and I had to type all that by hand!

Thanks,
Michael