From: Waseem Shahzad [mailto:waseem.shah...@curemd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:04 AM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: SVN Access on repo Browser

Question
                    I have published my SVN repository on Internet/Server that
are out of my domain. URL is being Opened and working. When I open the same URL
in repo browser , It failed. Why?

Suppose
                   My url is

http://192.168.0.9/svn/myproject

It prompts me for username and password

Username - Domain\username
Password - Password123

If I do enter the same credentials in Repo Browser , it rejects.. WHY?

I am using Visual SVN on server side and TSVN 1.7.x on Clinet.

Cheers,