On Feb 22, 2012, at 3:43 , Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Salari, Kamran <kamran.sal...@philips.com>
> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I am new to Subversion, and I am using TortoiseSVN-1.7.3 and
> Slik-Subversion-1.7.2 on my XP system (Service Pack 3).  I would like to know
> if there is a Windows version of “hot-backup.py” which I can use.   It
> appears the script in “tools\backup” is written for a Unix environment.

Actually, the hot-backup.py script is cross-platform.  It uses Python's
subprocess module, which works fine on Windows (it's used in the
Subversion test suite).  I just tested the script again on Windows 7, just
to be sure.

Enter the absolute paths to svnlook.exe and svnadmin.exe at the top
of the script, e.g.,

  svnlook = r"C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svnlook.exe"

and you're all set.

Cheers,
Steve