Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de> writes:

> I am not entirely convinced yet that the situation involves only copies.
> That is what we're apparently being told, but we don't know what these
> build scripts are really doing.
>
> So, yes, more information is needed to figure out what's happening.

Looking at the mod_dav_svn code I see that the DAV protocol imposes
further restrictions on the out-of-dateness beyond those imposed by the
repository itself.  It looks like the error is comimg from mod_dav_svn
to trigger the original error.

Upgrading the client and server to 1.7 to get the v2 protocol will
probably make the problem go away as that doesn't use DAV CHECKOUT.

--
Philip