On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Srikanth Ankem <asrika...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need way of using SVN folder content to non-svn folder.
>

> I am using SVN for development environment and then moving the data from SVN
> to non-snv directory. Non-svn directory is being used for web html-dir.
>
> Currently I am using SVN export option and then rsync to html-dir.
>

> Only issue with this process is, we are exporting all the files every time.
> But I want to export only changed files from SVN to non-svn dir.
>

> Is there any better way to do this?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

You could use a regular checkout/update instead of export for the
staging copy and the '-C' option to rsync, which is basically a list
of excludes that will skip the svn metadata.   But look at what -C
actually does - if it isn't exactly the right exclude list you can
supply your own.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikes...@gmail.com