On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Andreas Krey <a.k...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Except for the part where not everyone should be forced to reinvent
> the wheel of 'put the sandbox in a pristine state' as in 'cd ..;
> rm -r $sandboxname; svn checkout -r $rev $url $sandboxname', but more
> efficiently and without hitting the network.

Our VCS/CI and build slaves sit in the same lab on a fast network
(which seems like it would be the common arrangement...) so I've never
been particularly concerned about hitting the network - that's what it
is designed for.  And the CI knows how to do a clean checkout itself.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com