On 03/13/2012 04:14 PM, Bob Archer wrote:
Can anyone shed light on this issue?

1. create new branch 'foo'
2. merge different branch 'bar' into trunk 3. merge trunk into all other
existing
branches

Seems that the branch foo disappeared sometime between 2 and 3.  have the
commit email showing I created the branch, so I'm dumbfounded here.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Did you branch to the repository or to the working copy? If you didn't commit
the branch it wouldn't have gone into the repo.

branched to the repository:

svn copy svn+ssh://matrix/team/tree/app/trunk
        svn+ssh://matrix/team/tree/trunk/branches/819
        -m 'Create a development branch'

We have a commit hook, so it definitely was commited.

BOb

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."