I would like to confirm this issue in v 1.6.17 - using binary files via
TortoiseSVN.  Test scenario was to create a binary file in trunk with the
"svn:keywords = Revision" property set*; branch the trunk to $BAU; change the
file in $BAU (and commit); merge the change revision from $BAU back into trunk,
this reported the file as a conflict (performing same on a second file without
the property set worked without conflict).

* The keyword expansion is set to a fixed length in an Oracle forms file,
before someone says I shouldn't use keyword expansion on a binary file !!!

Regards,
Neil Tuffs
Configuration & Release Management

RWE Supply & Trading GmbH