Hi,

I have to sync our repository to another server, so to test it, I created a
test repository in my local and tried to do svnsync command to sync/mirror
it.

Here's what I did:

1. Go to the folder where the repositories are located

2. in the cmd typed: svnsync initialize (URL of the Repository to Mirror)
(URL of the Destination of the Mirrored Repo)

                  sample:  svnsync initialize svn://loocalhost/Repo Name
svn://localhost/Destination Repo Name

ERROR:

svnsync: E16506: Repository has not been eabled to accept revision
propchanges; ask the administrator to create a pre-revprop-change hook.

I am using Subvrsion Sever 1.7.5

Question:

1. Am I on the right path in creating the Mirror Repository?

2. How do I create a pre-revprop-change hook? I tried some hooks that I saw
in the search engine but didn't work.

Please help me on this.

Thanks so much,

--