-----Original Message-----
From: Les Mikesell [mailto:lesmikes...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:45 PM
To: Tilsley, Jerry M.
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Install SVN from YUM, change Sqlite3 library path

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Tilsley, Jerry M.
<jmtils...@st-claire.org<mailto:jmtils...@st-claire.org>> wrote:
> The repository is the basic one for RHEL 6.2, I haven't added any others.
> The issue is that this is installed by root, so it finds one set of libraries
> and compiles for that.  Then when my other user tries to commit I get the
> error that Sqlite was compiled for 3.6.20 but using 3.6.4.  I need this to be
> installed and compiled with the 3.6.4, but I cannot figure out how to get yum
> to pull that one in.

Sorry, I'm going by a Centos install which is usually the same but
maybe there is some difference.   On Centos, sqlite 3.6.20 is the
current stock version and what other packages should expect.   I'd
look at the problem the other way and figure out why your other user has
something out of date in his library path.

      The user has an out of date package because the user and package are part
of a large data interfacing system for a hospital.  I would like for that user
to be able to check scripts in, but because of the vendor system relies on the
older version of sqlite, the user has to use that version.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com<mailto:lesmikes...@gmail.com>

Disclaimer****
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of St. Claire Regional Medical
Center. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you received this
email in error please notify the St. Claire Regional Helpdesk by telephone at
606-783-6565.