Hi,

Using svn 1.7.6 I've had an error a couple of times on reintegration. Here is
the scenario:

- A file called checkBackwardsCompatibilty.bat is on trunk and has merge info
on it (I don't want it to but that's a separate discussion).
- The merge info on this file gets updated regularly as people sync
up/reintegrate branches (again, I hate this, but separate discussion).
- This file is deleted on a dev branch.
- Reintegrate dev branch.

=> Error Can't set properies on 'trunk\checkBackwardsCompatibility.bat':
invalid status for updating properties.

I'm pretty sure I had the same sort of error as the one I'm describing here
when I synced up from trunk too.

It does not seem to have broken anything catastrophically, but I don't like it.
I've been using 1.7.5/1.7.6 for a while now and this seems to be the main
wrinkle, except for getting wc.db into a bad state and not knowing how to
recover.

I've attached a screenshot from tortoisesvn.

Cheers,
James