From: Markus Schaber [mailto:m.scha...@3s-software.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:18 PM
To: Goel, Kapil; vishwajeet singh
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: AW: "Could not read chunk size. Secure connection truncated" SVN Repo
are getting corrupt

Hi, Goel,

Von: Goel, Kapil [mailto:kapil.g...@fiserv.com]
> Stripping is alternative, but how repair the corrupted revision or what is
> the root cause to further stop corruption in other repos?

Repository corruption is very unusual in Subversion. The most likely causes are:
- The repository is running on a network file system or similar storage which
does not properly implement synchronization / locking.
- Hardware defect (defective RAM in the server, flipping bits on the cable).

Best regards

Markus Schaber
--
___________________________
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax
+49-831-54031-50

Email: m.scha...@3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com CoDeSys
internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com Download CoDeSys sample projects:
http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade
register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915