Hi,

Using svn 1.7.6 and working on a dev branch I wrote a script to set
svn:eol-style=native on all source code files, because we develop on Mac and
PC. When I tried to check in it kept failing on files that had inconsistent
line endings so I kept fixing them until I was able to check in. So far so
good. The diff of the checkin showed that files with consistent line endings
(99% of them) simply had the svn:eol-style=native property on them which is
what I expected. Now that I come to reintegrate however I have had a shock - it
has converted all files to unix line endings (and I'm on a PC). We do our sync
up merges with the --ignore-eol-style style switch (to be honest I'm not sure
exactly what this does). I tried reintegrating with and without switch and it
does the same - everything has unix line endings. Maybe its just some weird
glitch and it won't really change the line endings but I'm too scared to check
in to find out. Tomorrow I'm going to try with 1.6 and see what that does.

What the hell is going on?

Cheers,
James