I am using subversion 1.5.5 on both servers.  I am trying to dump filter a
couple of directories from an old repo and put them into a new repo on
different server.   I have the dump and did svnadmin load and I get no errors,
but I can't see the files in eclipse or with anything else on new server.  The
trunk shows up with the new revision number but no dirs/files show up.  I am
using "svndumpfilter include /var/repos/trunk/directory name < file.dump>
new.dump".  I am using "svnadmin load /var/repos < new.dump" to load the dirs
in a new repos with new name.

Any ideas?

ZK