On 1/17/2013 1:45 PM, Laird Nelson wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Andy Levy <andy.l...@gmail.com <mailto:andy.l...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Automatic EOL conversions, assuming they're adhering to
    svn:eol-style, should not trigger this.

Glad to hear it.

The ecosystem in question is Jenkins running on Windows, which invokes the command line svn executable (packaged/shipped by SlikSvn, version 1.7.7). Nothing else is on that box (no background processes etc.). We can't reproduce it elsewhere. I think we'll have to chalk this up to gremlins as much as it thoroughly pains me.

svn diff reports that only the EOL changed.

Thanks for your response; if I can figure out the sequence of events that tripped this I'll file a bug.

Hmm, "only the EOL changed." Do you mean that literally, meaning there is only one line in the file? If so, does the original file have a newline at the end of the last line? Maybe newline conversion is adding one.

Just a shot in the dark...

--
    David Chapman      dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA