On 03/06/2013 10:48 AM, Colin Braly wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> When a "svn update" cause a conflict, SVN display at the end of the update a
> conflict summary :
> Summary of conflicts:
>   Text conflicts: 2
>   Property conflicts: 1
>   Tree conflicts: 1
>   Skipped paths: 10
>
> Is there a way to hide it ? I locally treat conflict (I print the "C" lines
> in red, "U" lines in light blue, etc.) and it would be great if I can hide
> the summary of conflicts.
>
> Thank you guys !

Colin, unfortunately for you, at this time we don't offer a switch for
disabling the post-update summary.  If there is a widespread desire for
this, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to add a --no-summary option.
Perhaps there's an opportunity here for you to spin up such a patch
yourself, even!

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development