On 24.04.2013 23:06, Z W wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com
> <mailto:markp...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Bob Archer <bob.arc...@amsi.com
>     <mailto:bob.arc...@amsi.com>> wrote:
>     > Please check the poperties on one of the files. Tell me what the
>     mergeinfo: is prior to your merge
>     > and after your merge. Up to this point we were talking about
>     generalities, but we are getting down to specifics now.
>
>     FWIW, after running the merge just run svn diff.  It will show the
>     changes it made to the properties.
>

> Hi Mark thanks for responding too.
> We are trying to automate this process for many files.
> We simply merge and commit until we hit a Conflict.

A note about process here ... It is in general not a good idea to
automate the commit step. Merge results should always be reviewed. If
Subversion does not flag a conflict that does /not/ mean that the merge
is semantically correct (or even syntactically, if we're talking about
merging source code); it only means that it did not find conflicting
regions of changes in the text.

There is no guarantee that a conflict-less merge results in valid code.
If you're lucky, a compiler will flag the problem; if not, you might
find out when users raise support tickets.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej