Is there a way to do product backlogging with subversion? I'm looking for a way
to manage tasks associated with projects where I can prioritize tasks that
might hopefully be something like a plugin or extension of subversion.

Currently I have subversion running on a linux server and we're using
TortoiseSVN on windows clients to access the repositories.

I'm also looking for something that is not a monthly/yearly fee. I'm already
hosting subversion so I would like to also host the backlog with the projects
themselves.

Thanks,
Ryan J. Tarrant
Software Engineer
National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans
Telephone: 1-610-325-9100 EXT. 2217
Fax: 1-610-557-4505
Email: rtarr...@neibenefits.org<mailto:rtarr...@neibenefits.org>