Svn will implicitly know about the rev numbers from branchA because branchA is
a subset of branchC.  Go here
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.branchmerge.advanced.html#svn.branchmerge.nomergedata
 and read "Natural History and Implicit Mergeinfo".

In this case, all you should have to do is:
a) merge branchC UP to branchB
b) merge --reintegrate branchB DOWN to branchC.
Step a) will pick up any branchA changes (because all of branchA is a subset of
branchC.)

If you did additional work on branchA *after* creating branchC, then you would
need to:
a) merge branchA UP to branchB,
b) merge branchC UP to branchB,
c) merge --reintegrate branchB down to branchC.