Hi Stefan

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 11:18:15PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> This patch is sufficient to make it work in my testing.
> Can you confirm?

I can. Thanks a lot!

I downloaded the source of 1.8.0 and compiled that (Debian Wheezy plus a
new copy of serf because I wanted to test using http repositories and
the version of serf in Wheeze is too old). I verified that the problem
still persists with that version using the procedure I mentioned earlier
(ctrl+Z, ...). I then applied the patch and it now works. I tried
several times to be sure and succeeded every time.

Would this now be a good time to open a ticket to try to get this in a
future release version?

Frank