On 7/11/2013 12:50 PM, Mark Mikofski wrote:
I was looking for a comprehensive list of SVN clients to link to, and I was surprised to see that TortoiseSVN http://tortoisesvn.net/ is not listed on the packages page http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows.

I suspect TortoiseSVN isn't included because it falls under this: "Note also that this list does not include distributions of larger collections of software of which Subversion is but one piece."

The page is a list of "Apache Subversion Binary Packages", not all SVN clients--while TortoiseSVN's installer does optionally let you install the Apache Subversion commandline client, its main purpose is to install TortoiseSVN.