Daniel Shahaf <d.s <at> daniel.shahaf.name> writes:

> Michael Pruemm wrote on Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 16:00:38 +0200:
> > Note: instead of the error message I got a core dump. That happened before,
> > too. The check-out went about as far as in the other failing cases.
>
> I suspect the core dump is http://svn.apache.org/r1503318 --- do you get
> further if you apply that and rebuild svn?

The core dumps happen when memory is so tight that svn cannot even create
its error structure to report the error. I saw this yesterday when running a
check-out under gdb.

[I didn't try your patch, but I doubt it will help because it applies only
to ra_serf and wouldn't help when using other repository access methods.]