On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 06:07:42PM +0530, Deepak Bhatia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am able to create the repository using
>
> svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs http://demo..../~deepak/svn

'svnadmin create' requires a local path to a directory that
does not yet exist. It is supposed to be run on the SVN server itself.
It cannot work over HTTP. You need command line access to the server.

You've created a repository on your client computer in a directory
which has a name that looks like a URL.

Please see here for details:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.reposadmin.maint.html