On 20.09.2013 20:35, Andreas Krey wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:57:04 +0000, Lorenz wrote:
Does that actually work again on big repositories?
It used not to, and just omit some.
don't know, never tried it.

But I can't remember anyone posting about a problem either
I definitely had the problem, but for obvious reason I can't provide
a small repo that exhibits this behaviour, and lacking ideas as to why
this happens, I'm not interestet in taking the time to come up with
a big reproduction. And without that, no bug.

It worked by running 'svn propget svn:externals -R repoURL' and then using is as a basis for creating a controlfile and feeding it to svnmucc.

As far as I could see, noe externals were omitted from the svn propget output.

Thanks for your help.

Axel