Hi

We are using Subversion (SVN 1.6.12-r955802) for our repo. This subversion and
the modules (dav_svn_module & authz_svn_module) provided by it, are working
fine with previous Apache version 2.2.24.

Since the Apache version 2.2.24 has some security issues (multi-site secutity
issue), we have moved to Apache version 2.2.25. But this updated version has
the second commit issue. Issue details are given below.

"The issue with Apache 2.2.25 is when you have 'space' in folder name / file
name. The first commit of these files / folders (with space in the name) is
successful. We are facing issue only when subsequent commit is happening. We
are using Tortoise SVN as client"

We are almost blocked to use the subversion now.

Kindly provide us some workaround and hotfix for this issue.

Regards
Kesavan Sengodan