Hi

We use path-based authorisation to control access to our svn repositories.  The
authorisation rules can be quite complex as we apply different authorisations
across various branches and directories of our projects.  It is quite hard to
be sure that the required permissions structure is correctly implemented.

Therefore, we are looking for a tool to help audit the permissions.  I am aware
that there are various commercial tools available.  The ones I have seen are
part of larger svn tool suites and not available separately.  They are
therefore expensive.

I am wondering whether anyone would recommend a suitable tool for controlling
or auditing path-based permissions?

Best regards

David