On 10/15/13 6:26 AM, Gabriela Gibson wrote:
On 15/10/13 13:24, John Maher wrote:
Hi John,

Can you explain what you mean by “current version”.  When you merge from
the trunk you change the current version.  So the current version and
all versions afterward include the merged changes.  Do you mean a
version BEFORE the merge?  You can pass a revision to the diff command
to get the one you want.

I want just the current 'net' code I wrote into my branch, minus the merge changes and various versions I tried in the process, ie, a neat version of what

diff -r ~/trunk/subversion/ ~/branches/invoke-diff-cmd-feature/subversion/

would show me, supposing that I just have merged the trunk into the branch. So, branch - trunk = net code.

I've merged the trunk into the branch a few times now in order to keep it up to date so there is no revision that I could go back to.

thanks,

Gabriela

If you are fully up to date with merges, then you should just be able to diff against trunk. That should show you the differences between your branch and the trunk (net changes).

--
Alfred Perlstein