To all, we had a power flicker which in turn caused out Server that we use for
our Visual VSN recovery to reboot. Once it rebooted, we are unable to get to
our repository either through our Visual Studio Environment or through the
VisualSVN server tool. In the server tool, when we go the projects node in the
tree, it gives us an error saying unable to access
\\.....\db\current<file:///\\.....\db\current> end of file found. We do not
have a backup of the repository structure and in need of recovering the
repository and we are looking for some guidance.

Please feel free to give me a call at 651-294-4505 or send me an email.

Thank you,

curtis stiebler
[logo-116-25]
www.navegate.com<http://www.navegate.com/>